Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fab Finds for Fall

It's been an extremely busy past few weeks for us at the boutique as we have begun our transition from summer to fall. If you haven't already done so, come in to check out our end of summer/pre-fall sale. All Jewels are 20% off, along with belts that are 25% off, and a bunch of goodies at half off.

We've already had our first few fall shipments arrive, with many more to come. I have to say that if it weren't for a full season of exciting new trends, I would be extra sad to see summer go.  Here is a sneak peak at some of our new stock, as well as what you can expect in the coming weeks!  

Mixing metals is all the rage this season and it's really growing on me!  This gorgeous 3-tone cuff is my personal fave, and only $24. 

Fascinators are still huge and extremely fun with new luxuriously rich tones.  This one makes my heart skip a beat. $16.
Say hello to a bag I will be adding to my personal collection.  This fall, we're all about textured and rich-coloured vegan leather. 

These puppies below are also on my faves list at $25 - $49. Love.
And if you follow our blog, you'll know that we LOVE hats...here's a newbie we're welcoming with open arms at $25


So, are we excited for cooler weather? Nah.  Does the fab fashion make it better? Indeed. Stay tuned for all of our new gorgeosity coming this season!

XOXO
With Heart, 

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment