Saturday, July 24, 2010

1 Scarf 3 ways

I'm a scarf girl. I always have been. As a teenager, I had a wall full of them and threw one on just about everyday. Scarves give you a great way to have fun with fashion, which is why I'm tres excited for our new collection of them.  Here are a few ways I like to sport mine...

 Hair

I'm loving these three looks by Monique Lhuiller, DianeVon Furstenberg, and, Nanette Lepore.  


It's easiest to achieve this look with thinner scarves, which also makes them less likely to slip off your head.  
 
 
These new sashes with angled edges are perfect for "hair-wear", and are available at I Heart Accessories for just $10.

Waist 

A cinched waist is flattering for any shape...and having a little fun with a scarf or sash can brighten up your look without weighing you down. 
 
 
Worn a little higher, here's how I dressed up my simple black jersey dress today...

Neck

OK..An obvious place to put a scarf, but keeping the look varied is key.  I always love a bow tied to the side for a pretty, feminine look.


I am always encouraging customers to have fun, and play with accessories.  If you think a fabric necklace would look better as a belt, then wear it as one. I will be the first to applaud!

xoxo

With Heart,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment