Sunday, May 27, 2012

Beautiful People, Thank You.

I had a warm and fuzzy emotional moment today. I'll get right to it. Our customers are the best. We have so many loyal, beautiful people that visit our website, comment on posts, shop in our store and come back week after week to support us. It is because of you, that we do what we do. It's not just the transaction that keeps us in business, but the incredible relationships we have formed with so many of you. I don't even care that it's a million degrees outside, and this weeks hugs have been the warmest ever. It doesn't matter. I am grateful, and I will hug you if I want to.

Please print this off and bring it in on your next visit. It's the least we can do.

Expires June 30, 2012
 
Thank you for supporting us, and other small businesses. We appreciate it more than you know.



xoxo
With Heart
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment