Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jewel Tones for Fall

When it comes to putting on jewelry, the most common choice I find myself making is between gold and silver. I love both and think I can pull off either, depending on my outfit. However, lately I find myself gearing towards rich, colourful pieces.  This season, trends are really leaning towards gorgeous jewel tones,  especially with accessories in deep pinks, purples, blues and reds.  So far, fall is looking stunning!

In the boutique, we've paired some bright turquoise with some deep reds for a gorgeous transitional look into fall.  Also spotted here (top shelf) is our Animal Print chain by iWEAR...do You? 


We just brought in some beautiful statement pieces from L.A. and I am indeed loving all of them. The blue in this stretch cuff is THE perfect pop of colour to pair up with neutrals.  Cuff - $24, Ring - $16.



 Not one for big "showey" jewels?  We just got a juicy shipment of richly coloured bags and wallets...with lots more coming in as we head deeper into fall. I am head over heels for the Navy Textured Bag below, just $50.



And if you find yourself needing more reasons to drape yourself in regal hues this fall, take a look at what else we're offering at the boutique lately!

Beautiful beaded jewelry - This piece is only $24. For real.


I've said it before and I'll say it again. Instant hair-do with these stunners. $16.

And of course - we do heart our scarves.  With all the colours we have to choose from, you'll want one for each of your fall coats! $24.

If you haven't been in to the boutique in a while, you're due for a visit. With new EVERYTHING for fall, we are super excited for this new, crisp, beautiful season!

xoxo
With Heart, 

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment