Friday, October 1, 2010

This Time it's Personal

October 1st, a time for reflection. 

It's been a busy few weeks at the boutique, and in life in general.  There have been some quiet days (as there are in all businesses), but those days have been spent making new connections, rearranging, filling orders and doing a general tidy-up of the boutique. Things can get pretty cluttered really quickly here...and setting everything straight always feels so much better!

It's really hard to believe how far I have come in such a short time. I will soon be hitting my one year mark at the shop complete with a party hosted by Shop Socials!  I am SO looking forward to inviting all of my pals - old and new - who have been so supportive in my little endeavor.  Really, if it weren't for the amazing people I have met along the way...I can't imagine where I'de be.

Last week I had an amazing email from my friend Erin, who talked about how incredibly happy she was for me and all that I have accomplished with my business!  It's difficult for me to toot my own horn, as I always think there is so much more I could be doing. Sometimes, you think you're the only one who notices the things you have accomplished, so reading her email brightened my entire week.

I've also been thinking about my repeat customers lately.  There are a lot of familiar faces who walk through my door everyday and every time I see one of those faces, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling.  Many have mentioned that they skipped the big conglomerates who carry the same items, so that they could support I Heart Accessories!  Really...? Could I be any more fortunate?

Sometimes I just need to step out of my life, realize all the awesomness that surrounds me and soak it all in. If you are reading this, thank you. Know that you are appreciated. 

xoxo
With Heart,

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. You rock! The boutique rocks! And...our celebration of your 1 year anniversary will be fabulous!

    xo,
    Tamika

    ReplyDelete