Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Looking Forward

As I enjoyed a couple of days off from the shop while ringing in 2011, the business brain in me couldn't help but think about what this new year will bring to I Heart Accessories. 2010 was good to us...and since things can only get better, better than good is undoubtedly in the forecast.

With a new season just around the corner, we've already got our eyes and hearts set on some brilliant new pieces, thus, I thought I would post about things to look forward to in the next few months at the shop, and get you just as excited as I am.  With a dash of I Heart flare, this season's trends are looking pretty fabuloso if I do say so myself. 

Bridal

This year, we are putting a little more focus on brides and providing some trendy, inexpensive options for accessorizing both the belle of the ball, and her lovely ladies.  The 2011 bride is all about feathers, flowers and crystal...three things we all adore.

Coming soon (among many), The Gardenia Fascinator by Headmistress, $75

Colour

This is one thing I personally look forward to every Spring! We didn't hesitate to paint our shelves with deep colours for Fall/Winter, and this season, we'll do the same with spring hues. Although things will be brightening up, trends are leaning towards paler shades of orange, hunter greens and grayish blues.

 Cuff, $24

 Necklace & Earrings, $29

Glass stoned cuff, $29
Key Pieces

With clothing moving towards very flowy, longer pieces, i.e. the maxi dress shown below...accessories are definitely the ones that are taking shape this season. 


Bags are looking more structured in 2011 along with my fave trend for spring, the belt purse. 
Tassels are huge for spring, on clothing and with jewelry, in fabric and metal.

The turban is taking center stage this spring.  Shown above, one from the new Headmistress 2011 Spring Collection. 
 Lastly, our 4th season carrying Lindsay Phillips will start with this new cutie-patutie! Lot's more colours and styles to come along with it.

Of course, the shop will also be bursting with new hats, shades, and jewels...but I couldn't help but share the joy with some pieces that will be totally new for us this Spring. I Can't wait for new arrivals! Seriously. I'm shakin' in my boots!
To stay updated on what comes in, and when, join us on facebook! We can't wait to accessorize you this Spring!

xoxo
With Heart, 
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment