Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Confessions of an Accessorholic

I have a confession to make.  Up until last week, all of my accessories lay in boxes in my closet.  There, I've said it. I've come clean. My professional life was not neatly reflected in my personal life. I'm sorry. I really am, because for a year since I moved into my current place, I had not seen or heard from MANY of my accessories. I was lacking all the goodies that I could have been wearing all this time. I mean..I did OBVIOUSLY add to my collection over the past year, but was I ever missing out. I decided enough was enough. I needed everything on display where I could see it while getting dressed, instead of getting dressed and then trying to think of what accessories would go with my outfit. Pulling out boxes and searching for that one thing was getting a bit rediculous.

When we first opened the boutique, we were being asked for the stands that our jewelry was being displayed on. A woman actually came in and asked me to name a price for our necklace busts as she could not find them anywhere. Clearly, there is a demand for accessory organization in the world...so we decided to bring in some stands that we not only use for display, but can sell as well. Our customer's biggest complaints were that they couldn't see all of their accessories when it's hidden in a jewelry box, and needed something that looks nice, and will serve a purpose. SO, I am happy to say that I Heart Accessories now carries solutions for your accessory organizing needs.



My own pieces hang on a necklace and earring stand like this, with a separate one for bracelets (this one is sporting our new initial necklaces by iWear...do you?).  The man in my life isn't completely crazy about seeing my bling in all it's coordinated glory, but hey, I've been staring at his guitar stand for years.

Available in a variety of styles and finishes...get your lovelies in order. You'll be so happy you can finally see them!

XOXO
With Heart,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment